1. The Client must pay either minimum deposit payment of 75% or the full total of the invoice or estimate (which ever Ngage racing specifies) by bank transfer see top right hand corner of your estimate or invoice for details before any works start on engine, suspension, restorations or large parts orders. The remainder of the invoice shall be paid prior to collection or posting of said parts, engine, bike or suspension.
2. Should Ngage racing services be employed by the client verbally, via e-mail, social media, text message or letter and Ngage racing carry out works then the client agrees to pay Ngage racing any labour, consumables or parts cost in full even if the client changes their mind as the works are being carried out.
3. Should the Client employ Ngage racing to split any engines, suspension or parts for estimate purposes and the client finds the works would be to costly, the Client is still liable to pay for any works carried out up to the stage when the client stops the work, the Client must notify Ngage racing via
E-mail followed by a phone call in the first instance.
4.Torts (Interference with Goods) Act 1977 . Ngage racing does not run a credit scheme all works and parts must be paid for as per paragraph 1, if the client does not pay for what ever reason in a time frame specified by Ngage racing then Ngage racing may sell your engine or parts to recoup Ngage racings invoice total, plus any storage, insurance, advertising, listing fees, labour and consumable costs to sell the said parts, postage and packaging or interest charges (at the current bank of England rates) the client may have acrude due to the none payment time period, any monies over and above Ngage racings invoice /cost total shall be sent to the Client via Bank transfer.
1. If your bike or part is coming in for work ENSURE YOUR BIKE OR PART IS SPOTLESSLY CLEAN as bikes or parts will be cleaned at a minimum cost of £49.00 per hour plus consumables.
2. We will not be held responsible for bolts checks or fluid levels, you must always check these items before riding.
3. Any and all bolts or locking nuts worked on are torqued to the makers spec's WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE for any of those items working loose, if you or any other previous owners have over tightened bolts/nuts this will damage the integrity of the part/threads.
4. Any engine delivered for a re-build/repairs/tuning must be clean and free of all liquids as you will be CHARGED a labour cost to prepare them for works.
5. Any and all jetting /fuelling issues are the owners/clients responsibility, Ngage racing would advise the Client to check their jetting/fuelling everytime you ride, to reduce the risk of detonation or engine failure.
5. By way of sending or delivering your equipment to Ngage racing by default you have agreed to Ngage racings terms & conditions, Ngage racing shall proceed with the works as instructed by the client.
1. It is the Clients responsibility to instruct Ngage racing on the level of insurance required for items sent via courier by Ngage racing to you the Client. Ngage racing will not be held responsible for the costs of damage or loss's above the insurance value agreed.
2. If the client does not specify an insurance amount then Ngage racing will apply a insurance level of £20.00 per parcel (not item).
3. Should the client order parts from our web shop and they are based outside the UK borders then there maybe additional charges to pay.
1. Any parts sent for coatings must be clean & free of all oils/grease/seals/dowel pins & bearings as these items are not included in your estimate. Your estimate may change if the part requires more work than originally expected.
2. The client will not hold Ngage Racing responsible for any unseen damage within any substrates supplied for coatings or profiling, such as air pockets, hair line cracks seen or unseen and substrate contamination.
1. Any parts the Client or Ngage racing order on your behalf (the Client) the Client then cancels will be subject to a restocking fee of up to 30% Plus postage costs
2. ALL PARTS that have been used are none returnable the Client should always check before ordering please refer to our Warranties or gaurantees section at the bottom of this page.
3. Should the Client wish to return a part which has not been used, then it should be returned in its original packaging without any damage to the part or its packaging. restocking fees are 30% and damage fees are 50% deducted off the total retail price. example : A part costs £10.00 - 50% damage fee = £5.00, Ngage racing will credit the client £5.00.
4. There are parts in the webshop of high value or have to be special order these parts are non-returnable for example; suspension parts or kits, parts for old/vintage/evo bikes etc, the client must always check before placing and paying for an order.
5. Should the Client supply parts to be fitted by Ngage racing then it is the Clients responsibilty to ensure the parts will fit, are within or at the correct specification as per stated by the manufacturer, have the correct part numbers and be fit for purpose, Ngage racing accept no responsibility if the part or parts supplied by the Client fail or cause other damage to the equipment they are fitted in. Using VIN numbers to purchase parts does not guarantee the parts you buy will fit or meet the manufacturers specifications for example the VIN number will tell you the year of the equipment such as the frame, but the the owner or previous owners may have replace the engine with a newer or older engine.
1. The client must pay a non-refundable deposit for one to one, two to one, or three to one training sessions via the website shop.
2. The client will need to pay the remainder of his bill on the day of the training session before training is due to start.
3. The client will ensure he/she is signed on with the track owner and pay the going track fee rate to the track owners.
4. The client indemnifies Ngage racing of any negligence or injuries suffered by the Client whilst in or after the training session.
5.The client agrees to follow the track owners and Ngage racing's safety rules at all times as failure to do so will result in the training session being cancelled with NO REFUND.
6. should the training session need to be called off for either acts of god or injury then the training session shall be re-scheduled
7. should the training session have to be called off after half way through for what ever reason except if the Client breaks site or Ngage rules then the Client will not receive any type of refund.
8. should the training session have to be called off less than or at hour of starting for a rider injury then a refund of 50% will be given back to the client.
9. should the training session be called off due to the Clients bike breaking down the there will be no refund.
1. Due to the nature of off/on road racing/riding there are NO warranties given with any parts, porting, profiling, blue printing, tuning, power upgrade kits or coating of parts, engines or suspension.
2. Due to the nature of off/on road racing/riding you have no repair warranty, solely at our discretion we may help you out with labour as a gesture of goodwill.
3. Any and all bolts or locking nuts worked on are torqued to the makers spec's by Ngage racing WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE for any of those items working loose, if you or any other previous owners have over tightening bolts/nuts this will probably damage the integrity of the part/threads.
4. There are no warranties given on carb overhauls, modifications or jetting the Client must ensure the carb is jetted correctly at each venue before and during a race or practice day.
5. Should the Client supply parts to be fitted by Ngage racing then it is the Clients responsibilty to ensure the parts will fit, are within or at the correct specification as per stated by the manufacturer, have the correct part numbers and be fit for purpose, Ngage racing accepts no responsibility if the part or parts fail or cause other damage to the equipment they are fitted in. Using VIN numbers to purchase parts does not guarantee the parts you buy will fit or meet the manufacturers specifications for example the VIN number will tell you the year of the equipment such as the frame, but the the owner or previous owners may have replace the engine with a newer or older engine.